Sunday, November 7, 2010

YOU Can Be A Star!

Wow! I am feeling so inspired right now... two of my favorite Temple Dragons wrote a song about ME?! and my Alice-In-Wonderland-like journey round the world with Jack Herer's Emperor Wears No Clothes documentary and this volunteer-run Hemp Can Save The Planet blog.

I LOVE it when my famous friends write songs about me! But this one has extra special sentimental value to me and will be going on the upcoming Hemp Hemp Hooray Soundtrack vol. 2! & there will be a fun Behind-The-Scenes music video on the Special Features of the DVD! In honor of Inspiration: Pass It On... and believing in achieving your most impossible of dreams through perseverance and a little pizzaaz... stay tuned to High Times to find out how YOU can WIN A HIGH TIMES' EXCLUSIVE CHANCE TO BE A STAR! Win a part in Jack Herer's Emperor Wears No Clothes alongside your favorite Temple Dragons, and Freedom Fighters like B-Real of Cypress Hill, Native Wayne, pro-wrestler Rob Van Dam, Pauley Perrette, Danny Glover, Melissa Etheridge, Willie Nelson, Redman, Zack Ward, Scott Levy, and Governor Gary Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers