Monday, December 13, 2010

sneak preview of I Am Not A Criminal


This is a special preview of a track from Hemp Hemp Hooray, the Fundraising Soundtrack of Music From & Inspired By Jack Herer's Emperor Wears No Clothes, featuring tributes by B-Real, Los Marijuanos, Total Devastation, Granddaddy Purp, RealOne, and Trulio Disgracias!

I dedicate this song to my good friend, Freedom Fighter, Executive Producer and constant inspiration, Eddie Lepp, as well as all Pot Prisoners of the unnecessary War On Drugs... like Marc Emery, Roger Christie and all the unnamed Freedom Fighters whose loved ones are missing them this holiday season.

Find more artists like White Chocolate at Myspace Music

http://www.myspace.com/whitechocolateinyourmouth/music/songs/I-Am-Not-A-Criminal-77787973

For some dirty rap music by yours truly and to support my rap battle challenge to the Great Joaquin Phoenix, who punked my Vote For Change set, please visit http://www.myspace.com/WhiteChocolateInYourMouth - but please NOTE: THIS SITE IS NOT FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers