According to Jeannie Herer's recent update on Facebook, Jack Herer has been brought home & is continuing to focus on his recovery! This is great news and a testament to the incredible support from the community to help him out, while Jack's assets have been frozen for bureaucratic review. What an inspiring kick-off for the Jack Herer Recovery Fund at the 1st Medical Marijuana Educational Expo & Symposium held earlier this year:
A Very Special Thanks for their very generous donations to Bruce Perlowin of Medical Marijuana Inc. ($1,000), Ed Gennett of Trinity County ($2,500), Bret Bogue of Apothecary Genetics ($500), and Dennis Ford of Northwest Holistic Health ($500)- Hemp Hemp Hooray!
Please support the vendors that are really supporting Jack Herer and stay tuned for more ways you can contribute to the Jack Herer Recovery Fund at http://www.JackHerer.com
Long Live Jack Herer & Free Eddy Lepp!
- ► 2011 (23)
- Letter From Eddy Lepp March 2010
- in Spokane to Save The Planet!
- Henry Hemp celebrity judge "settles" five-way tie ...
- Looking forward to 8th Annual Doobie Awards this S...
- First Episode of Jack Herer's School Of Hemp Radio...
- Hemp Can Save The Planet Sock Puppet Theatre rehea...
- Ed "NJWeedman.Com" Forchion confirms a Marley Coff...
- Hemp Can Save The Planet! fundraising bumper stick...
- Jack Herer Update!
- Interview On ExzessivTV!
- ▼ March (10)