Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Interview On ExzessivTV!

okay, so I'd like to think that Eddy & Linda Lepp & Jack & Jeannie Herer would be awfully proud of me... they posted this video interview in Germany last night and there are already over 1,300 views and 65 comments, among which are many "haters" who complained that I was soooo stoned and one calling me a "stupid American whore" - ps- thanks to the kind viewers who voted the comment so far down that it was deleted by management- incidentally, I was so sick that they thought I had walking pneumonia and of course, here in Germany, I abide by the local laws and I was only vaporizing "eucalyptus" herbs for my lungs, but in California, Cannabis is a prescribable option for asthmatic treatment and I can only hope to be legally & incredibly stoned for ExcessivDas viewers for my next interview with Micha Knodt in Los Angeles at the THC EXPOSE (April 23-25, 2010!)



oh, yeah, I'm an American woman movie director... and also I'm Jewish... and I voted for Obama... on to the next one...

I love Berlin! And besides giving me walking pneumonia (which I am in total denial about because I keep on working all the way to the airport) I had the best time here- thanks to Rolf "Rollo" Ebbinghaus & Tribble & the Team at the Hanf Museum for their tremendous hospitality & Steffen Geyer of HanfParade for parading me around the city & Matthias Bröckers for an incredibly moving interview where he shared really special memories of Jack Herer & Kathrin Gebhardt for a wonderful gourmet dinner & cooking lesson on Baking With Hemp & Mark Marker of ExzessivTV for editing out all the OTHER coughs you don't hear & Sowjet Media for joining our Strategic Media Alliance to get the word out about how Hemp Can Save The Planet!

I hope to be back in Berlin on August 7 for the HanfParade and a Special German subtitled screening of Jack Herer's Emperor Wears No Clothes! Tschüs! Oh, and wait till you hear about how the Spanish premiere was at Spannabis in Barcelona! Que bueno! But more on that from the airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers